Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving time together.
This past summer, I had the honor of attending The Truth About Cancer Symposium live and in person. It was a very powerful life changing event. Now, for a limited time, this coming weekend, you can enjoy viewing the sessions for FREE from your home computer.
If you haven’t heard, The Truth About Cancer is going to be live streaming their “Ultimate Live Symposium” event over Thanksgiving weekend and you can watch the whole thing for FREE here. This is powerful stuff — if you want the latest information about how to prevent Cancer and other chronic illness and disease, you need to check this out. Here’s why…
- Want to know how to prevent Cancer naturally, without pharmaceutical drugs and medications, from Dr. Josh Axe? Check.
- Want to know the ideal Anti-Cancer diet, from Dr. Joe Mercola? Check.
- Want to know the NEW way to detect Breast Cancer early without mammograms or harmful radiation, from Dr. Galina Migalko? Check.
- Want to know what to do FIRST if you (or someone you love) is ever diagnosed with Cancer, from Dr. Ben Johnson? Check.
- Want to know the chemical compounds found in nature that shrink tumors fast, from Dr. David Jockers? Check.
- Want to know the future of non-toxic Cancer reversing therapies, from Dr. Tony Jimenez? Check.
- Want to know how to tell if all your vitamins and supplements are actually working (or if they’re just becoming expensive urine?), from Dr. Daniel Nuzum and Jordan Rubin? Check.
- Want to know the hidden connection between vaccines and Cancer, from Dr. Sherri Tenpenny? Check.
- Want to know about the single most deadly toxin showing up in our food supply now that’s slowly poisoning nearly the entire world (and how to avoid it), from researcher Mike Adams? Check.
I could go on, but you get the picture.
It’s pretty much everything you ever wanted to know about staying healthy in a toxic world, and fighting and preventing Cancer and other chronic diseases, packed into one weekend.
> Click Here to Get Started and you can watch the whole thing for FREE.
Now, you may be asking, “What’s the catch?” Well, the reality is there is no catch.
People attending the event in person paid a hefty price for tickets, but watching the live stream online is totally free for you. I want you to watch this because I know there’s going to be some cutting-edge (and life-saving) information in this thing. And even if you’re 100% healthy now, this is info you’ll want to have for the rest of your life.
But you gotta act fast. I don’t know how many people their system can handle at once on the live stream, so if it fills up, you may be out of luck. If their page is still up right now, it means you can still register. But it’s first come, first serve. Click here to register and get your name on the list.
To your health, Bob