Please read the following disclaimer carefully before making a decision to join, participate or author a post to the NatHealthAdvo.com website.
- NO information provided on this site by any author should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. No information on this site should be relied upon to determine diet, make a medical diagnosis, or determine treatment for a medical condition.
- The information on this website is not intended to replace advice from a health care professional and is not intended as medical advice. We encourage you to consult a doctor before making any health changes, especially any changes related to a specific diagnosis or condition.
- All information and resources referenced is based on the opinions or experience of the stated author. All information is intended for readers to make their health and wellness decisions after consulting with their health care provider.
- This website and the controlling company is not owned or supervised by healthcare professionals. Our sole purpose is to provide an online community forum for interested parties to learn, share and improve online coaching presence and information dissemination skills.
- By participating on this website as a reader, author or contributor, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for your own health decisions. Do not take any advice from any website, including this one, without proper research and medical supervision.
- Any statements or claims about the possible health benefits conferred by any foods or supplements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.
- MyWellnessLifeCoach.com reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason, including, but is not limited to, comments that are in violation of the laws and regulations formed pursuant to the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act or any other regulatory federal agency.
Questions? Please email: info@NatHealthAdvo.com